Sunday, March 9, 2008

Seaside With My Girlfriends



Recently, I went to Seaside with Carolyn and Amy. They are friends that I have known for years. Amy and I worked together for 20 years for the Hillsboro School District. The three of us have done a lot of traveling together. It all started when we were part of a bicycle group and we went to different places and biked. We went to the Bend area several times, and our favorite trip was when we biked the San Juan Islands. The three of us have traveled together to Hawaii several times, Sedona, Seattle, and the beach. We always have the best time. We all love to shop for bargains and makeup!

Denny and I have a couple of up coming trips. We have rented a huge house in the Taft area at the beach. We are going with our daughter, Julie, our son-in-law, Scott, our grandkids, Kyle and Tori, and Denny's sister, Lori and her husband, Randy. We will be there during spring break.

Then in April, Denny and I are going on a Mexican cruise for a week.

So, as you can tell, we are trying to take advantage of my "chemo break!"

Love to you all,

JO


1 comment:

Team Immel said...

Enjoy all of your exciting trips and adventures! I hope your chemo break goes on forever!!!! I'll miss you while you're gone! It's nice to have great travel buddies. Enjoy!

xoxo
Shauna