Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Barb, from the "Lunch Bunch"

Today I went to Shirley's house for a "Lunch Bunch" get together. They recently purchased about 20 acres near Newberg. Fantastic house and acreage with a great view. They even bought 4 cows! We wanted to get together today because it was Barb's birthday. She is the "Lunch Bunch" gal that passed away recently. We had her picture on the table and held it when we had our picture taken. We had a great time, as we always do when we get together. Thanks, Shirley, for hosting it.

After the get together, I drove to Kyle's game. It only took me 15 minutes since it was in Newberg. He played great. He had a perfect slide and ended up being safe. They tied the game which was good because the other team had never lost a game.


Tomorrow, for Mother's Day, Julie and I are going to Clackamas Town Center to shop. I don't need a thing so I shouldn't buy anything, but ...................................! Will let you know later what I buy! Should get something for the hot weather we are supposed to have next week. Will just have to wait and see if it really happens. Hope so, even though my body isn't ready for shorts and sleeveless tops. Did you know that fat looks better tan?!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY.

Love to you all,

JO

1 comment:

Team Immel said...

what a special lunch bunch. what a great way to honor your friend barb.

congrats on the game and i hope you had a great mom's day! i can't wait to hear what you bought!!!

i got my air conditioning fixed in my car for mom's day. it's supposed to be 90 next week!

and don't worry about not being tan, you are NOT fat. far from it! you look good in anything!!!!

xoxox
shauna