Monday, July 28, 2008

Dakota and Bella

Justin sent us some pictures of Dakota (10) taken during the baseball all star games. He looks so tall and it looks like the weather was really hot.

This picture was taken at the 3 on 3 basketball tournament. Dakota played fantastic. He is the one shooting. Justin also played but his team didn't do as well as Dakota's.

Here are some recent pictures of Bella. Cute, cute, cute.


I just found out that a dear friend of mine was recently diagnosed with breast cancer. I am getting darn tired of so many people getting cancer. They discovered hers early, so I now she will be fine. But she is going to have to have chemo and radiation. Like I said in my previous blog, "sometimes life just isn't fair."

Hope all of you have a great week. Our weather is again, fantastic. We went for a Harley ride this afternoon and it was awesome.


Love to you all,


JO

No comments: