Monday, April 20, 2009

Harley Ridin'

OMG. It has only been two days and I am already blogging! Can you tell that I am feeling better?! I stayed home yesterday and organized my pictures and worked in the yard a tiny bit. It was so nice I couldn't stand not going outside for a little while.

Today, Denny and I rode our Harley up towards Mount St. Helens. It was so awesome. The weather was perfect. We saw several other riders. We couldn't get all the way to the mountain because there was too much snow and the roads were not open. But we stopped at Lake Merwin and the water was crystal clear. We plan on going there this summer with our boat. I wish I would have taken my camera because the view was awesome. Snow on the side of the road with the sun beaming down. Beautiful day for a ride. I am so glad we were able to do that. I definitely feel better. Ear isn't completely healed but it is getting there.

Hope all of you had a wonderful day, also.

Love to you all,

JO

No comments: