Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Leslie

I am thinking about Leslie today because it is her birthday. She passed away a couple of years ago . She and her sister (Lynne), her cousin (Jan) and myself go to Reno each fall and "play." We gamble, eat, shop, eat, laugh, and eat! I hope to be able to go on many more Reno trips with the two of them. Lynne, Jan, Leslie, Jo


Leslie's daughter Tera, organizes a team in Leslie's honor, for the Race for the Cure. Julie (my daughter), Tori (my 6 year old granddaughter) and myself always walk with them. We wear hats and our team is called the "Boo-Bee's." (with a picture of a bee)


Happy Birthday, Leslie. I miss you!

Love to you all,

JO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jo,
just dropped in the blog to check and lo and behold i have missed some entries. you have been busy. so thrilled to hear that your cat scan is good. great news! i dont know the folks you mentioned in your posts, but i sure wish them the best and their families. you are a great support to them all, i am sure. you aren't just blessed, but you are a blessing yourself. i love to see your photos and read your stories....such optimism, compassion and wonderful smile....i feel fortunateto be a friend,
mary etta