Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Our Cruise

We just returned from a cruise to Mexico. It was very relaxing and enjoyable. We went on the Holland America cruise line. We hadn't been on it before and I was hesitant because I thought it catered to "old" people. But as Denny pointed out, we are "old" people! It worked out great because we never had to wait for a treadmill in the exercise room and were always able to get lounge chairs by the pool. In fact, we always had chairs in the shade and sun! The food and service were probably the best we have ever had on a cruise. The entertainment was super and we enjoyed watching the Holland America Idol contest and the Newlywed Game. The weather was perfect except for the last day, when we got off the ship and walked around San Diego. It was cold...........but not as cold as it was when we arrived home!


Notice how my hair grew over night!

I had a CAT scan today and will get the results next Tuesday when I meet with my oncologist. I am feeling good so I am planning on getting a good report.


Hope all is well with all of you.

Love to you all,


JO

3 comments:

NanaCarol said...

You guys look great. I know you are going to get good news when you see the doctor. You know I have always thought about taking a cruise but I am afraid of getting sea sick. Does that bother you or do you take something for it. Maybe we should do a cruise reunion.
Love
Carol

Team Immel said...

i'm so glad you had the best time on your cruise! i love the photos - you look dazzling! and healthy!

good luck with your results. i know you'll get good news too!

thanks for chatting with me today!
xoxox
shauna

Anonymous said...

Paola is just damn lucky I wasn't around with a pair of scissors!!!

He should KNOW who this is!!!! :)

Keep Living Strong Jo!

Randy Tie Snipped by Denny over 20 years ago! Olson