Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Rain, Rain, Go Away

On Friday, I had my car's oil changed in Beaverton, so I met my good friend, Kay, at the Muffin Store (great place). That night, Jan and I went to the art show in Richfield. Our friend, Susan, had a display with her beautiful pictures. She won a first place blue ribbon for her Venice Canal photo. All of her photos are amazing. She takes pictures while she and her husband travel to different places. Good job, Susan.

On Saturday, I drove to Newberg for Tori's and Kyle's baseball games but they both ended up being cancelled because of the rain. Here are a couple of pictures I took last week.

Yesterday we went to Denny's uncle Tony's funeral. He was such a terrific guy. We enjoyed getting together with all his family after the service.

I went to my support group meeting today. It was such a treat to see Shauna because she is taking off tomorrow for the Galapagos Islands. It is a dream come true for her. Have fun, Shauna, I will miss you.

I want to wish a late Happy Birthday to Madeline and Kay C.

My friend, Lois, is having surgery today. I stopped by to see her but I wasn't allowed to go into the surgery unit. She will be in the hospital for two days. Good luck, Lois. I am thinking about you.

I hope all of you are having a great week. I will be so glad when it stops raining!

Love to you all,

JO

No comments: