Sunday, June 8, 2008

Home

I got home from Vegas on Friday. That night we went to Newberg to watch Kyle play in his baseball playoffs. They lost and played again on Saturday. They lost that game, too. Kyle is 10 and at that age, it isn't the end of the world if they don't win. It is always fun to win, but the boys all had fun even when they lost. I have a feeling it might not be that way next year.

Tori had her last T-ball game. She looked so cute, even with the huge bruise on her face. Some boy during recess, came up to her and hit her in the face with a pogo stick! She didn't even know the kid. Come to find out, he has been mean to several kids (hitting, spitting, etc.) and can no longer go to recess. When Julie talked to the principal, she said she does not want Tori in the same class as that kid when she goes into the first grade next year. Good thing she is tough, like her grandma!


Here is a picture of Mom and I. I didn't wear my wig until we went out that night since it was too hot. It was about 90 each day. That's too hot for me. I like it in the 70's.

Here's a picture of us eating out with Richard and Tony. We went to a place near Fremont (the old strip) and it was so good. It is one of their favorites places.

I love going places but I also love coming home. I haven't planted any flowers yet so I plan on doing that this week. No more excuses since the weather looks good.

Hope all of you have a great week.

Love to you all,

JO

1 comment:

Team Immel said...

Glad you had a good time, but even more glad you are home safe and sound!! Hope to make it to group on Wednesday and see you! I have your book!

xoxox

Shauna