Monday, June 2, 2008

Saturday Market and Baseball Playoffs

I wanted to write in my blog about spending the day with the kids last Saturday but I didn't have time since I had to get ready for my Vegas trip.

Saturday morning Julie, Tori and I went to Beaverton's Saturday Market. Wow! If you have never been there, go. It is super large and they have all the vegetables, fruits and flowers you could ever want. Plus, they have lots of good food and miscellaneous booths. Tori had her picture drawn (head shot drawn in pencil) by a guy and he only charged $5.00. It looked just like her. She ran through the water spouts that they have on during the nice weather.
Then we went to Kyle's playoff baseball game. They won and it was an exciting game at the end. Kyle did awesome. They will play on Thursday (I will miss it, darn!) and then again on Saturday. Here is a picture of Scott (Kyle's Dad) coaching Kyle at first base and a great picture of them sitting in the dug-out.


We are so fortunate to live close enough to attend their activities.


Love to you all,


JO


2 comments:

Team Immel said...

great photos!!!
hey, the beaverton market is right down from my house! you were in my neck of the woods! next time you plan on going, give me a hollar and i'll meet you there for a squeeze!!!!!
xoxox
shauna

ps. safe travels to vegas!!!

Anonymous said...

hey...farm out and gravy.(far out and groovy)...sat mkt and the boys of summer!....arent those lil baseball guys great? i went to the dundee farmers mkt last sunday....a little weak compared to beaverton. there were 3or4 booths and a guitar player. i did get strawberries, tho. im sure it will pick up...wine country, you know.
mary etta