Thursday, November 13, 2008

San Diego, Here I Come

I am flying to San Diego in the morning with my special friend, Jan. Her daughter, Lindsay, lives there so we will be staying at her place. Not sure what all we will be doing but I am really looking forward to it. Denny and I have only been to San Diego to board the cruise ship for our Mexican cruise. So we have only spent a partial day there. It will be fun to be there with Jan and Lindsay, since they know what to see and do. I will let you know how I liked it and what we did. My body certainly isn't ready for warm/hot weather. My legs are white and I have put on a few pounds. Thank goodness I don't have to wear a bathing suit!

I went to my support group meeting on Wednesday. One of the "original gals" isn't doing too well. Her cancer has spread to her brain and to top it off, she just found out her husband has melanoma in his eye. I feel so sorry for them but they have a great support system. It is always a treat to see Shauna, my good bud, there. That is one of the main reasons I go, is to see her. Love ya, Shauna.

I will be home Monday morning and Denny, Scott, Julie and I are going to the Carrie Underwood concert that night. Did you see the Country Music Awards last night? Carrie is so gorgeous. She looked so good in all 7-8 clothing changes!

On Tuesday morning, we are off for my bone marrow biopsy. I will let you know how fun that is! But I won't get the results until the following week. And then it will be Thanksgiving. The holidays are fast approaching.

Hope all of you have a great weekend.....................like I plan on having.

Love to you all,

JO

1 comment:

Team Immel said...

ahhhhhhhhh i love ya too!!! love and adore you!!!

i'm so glad you go to see carrie and are in san diego having a blast!!! you deserve it!

i'll be thinking of you on tuesday when you get your bone biopsy. i will be getting a ct scan on the same day!

big big big hugs!
xoxo
si