Saturday, November 1, 2008

Catch Up Blog - Lynne & Bill's Wedding

Before I type my entry about what has been happening the last couple of days, I need to write about Lynne and Bill's wedding that we went to on Oct. 18th. Lynne is one of the gals I go to Reno with each year. It was at the Sheraton Hotel at the airport. It was a beautiful and fun wedding. This is Jan, my special friend, another gal I go to Reno with. We worked together for over 20 years and she and Dick live by us. She and Lynne are cousins. Here she is with her husband, son, daughter-in-law and grandson. Aren't they a nice looking family?!
And of course, here are Denny and I at the reception. We sure enjoyed the music and we danced a lot. Here is a picture of Tera and her family. She also went to Reno with us. Another great looking family.........can you tell the girls are twins? I guess I forgot to blog about the wedding because I took off the next day for my slumber party at the beach. Just wanted all of you to see and hear about Lynne and Bill's wedding. What fun it was! We wish them much happiness.


Love to you all,



JO

1 comment:

Team Immel said...

how fun! i love weddings! they are a great looking family! congrats to the happy couple! glad you could share the day with them!
xoxo
shauna